This is a semi condensed font with Slab Serif and corresponds to my series of typefaces built proportions derived from mathematical sequences. An experiment in the sense of proportion, to define all I have relied mainly on the Fibonacci sequence. I have also used some numbers of the sequence of Lucas and crevices at the nodes of the horns and some punctuation’ve used Kepler triangle. All the kerning and spacing of the font is fully defined numbers of Fibonacci and Lucas sequences.
The Commercial version includes: 2 fonts (Regular & Italic) • 476 glyphs • OTT & TTF
- — SPECIMEN & OPEN TYPE FEATURES IN PDF —
- Sucesión Slab can be used free for Personal us only.
- The download file includes a PDF with the specimen sheet of typography.
- OpenType features compatible with: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Indesign.
- Alternate characters • Numbers old style • Numbers Small Caps • Ligatures • Fractions • Currencies • Denominators • Numerators • Inferiors • Superiors • Discretionary Ligatures • Slash zero • Ordinals • Scientific Inferiors