Say hello to my new pair of signature and sans serif fonts Sister Pamella, which perfectly compliment one another.
More preview images here Sister Pamella Font Duo
With a handwritten script font and a modern sans serif Sister Pamella font duo will be perfect for use in all your design projects be it logos, signatures, labels, packaging design, blog headlines. Also, it will look great on mugs, cards, gorgeous typographic designs, wedding stationery and much more.
Sister Pamella script includes a full set of uppercase 2 sets of lowercase letters, numerals, a large range of punctuation and 38 ligatures, giving realistic hand-lettered style.
Sister Pamella sans serif containing uppercase only characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation. Creates a perfect contrast with the Sister Pamella script font.
- Sister Pamella_script.otf
- Sister Pamella_script.woff
- Sister Pamella_script.woff2
- Sister Pamella_sans serif.otf
- Sister Pamella_sans serif.woff2
- Character map JPG document with listed all glyphs and ligatures. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to use PUA, and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There is a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all characters you’ll need are there.
- Contextual Alternates: Automatically adds contextual alternates for a more natural handwritten feel, in programs with Open type capability.
- Standard Ligatures: 38 ligatures and double letters for a more custom look
- Stylistic Alternates: extra stylistic alternates for key characters Multilingual Support for Western European, Central, and South East European too, character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüùẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳ and more.
- PUA Encoding: Additional glyphs can be accessed through Character Map or Font Book (can copy and paste desired glyphs, when Opentype panels are not available.)
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire
To check out more about new product for product preview, hand lettering and giveaways – follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iradvilyuk/