I’m happy to present you my new calligraphic handwritten script font Sadlyne.
It will be best for your wedding stationery and wedding monograms! Sadlyne is an elegant, feminine and graceful calligraphic handwritten script font, plus a Symbols font with 36 lovely hand-drawn flourishes and illustrations and BONUS! Hand-drawn vector Toscana landscape for your wedding presentation!
Sadlyne script is perfect for branding, logos, wedding stationery, social media, packaging, and other projects that require an elegant touch.
Sadlyne script contains a full set of uppercase letters and 5 full sets of lowercase letters, (standard, alternative, and initial, final form and flourish foarm. To make a needed form just type a letter with a number such as a1, a2 a3…) and 27 ligatures – which can be used to create a handwritten calligraphy look.
More preview images here https://creativemarket.com/IraDvilyuk/2737210-Sadlyne-calligraphic-font-extras
Sadlyne Symbols is a font with over 36 hand-drawn elements, illustrations, and swashes and can help to make your design more original. Combine and arrange swashes and illustrations to create your own designs and make borders, frames, dividers, logos and more (just use A-Z and a-z keys in the included Sadlyne Symbols font). A different symbol is assigned to ever uppercase or lowercase standard character so you do not need graphics software just simply type the letter you need.
BONUS! Hand-drawn Toscana landscape in vector EPS10 and PNG formats!
- Character map JPG document with listed all glyphs, ligatures, and swashes. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Multilingual Support for 27 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh, Zulu
- Character set: ÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÇÐÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÞÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ áâäàåãæçðéêëèíîïìñóôöòøõœþßúûüùẃŵẅẁýŷÿỳ and more.
- Instruction on how to use PUA and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTF’s? There’s a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all characters you’ll need are there.
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
I hope you love it and if you have any question, feel free to contact me via personal message or leave a message under this text.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire