This is going to be the best day of her life! Today Miss Katherine is the bride… I would like to tell you her romantic story with my new delicate and refined font: miss Katherine.
Miss Katherine script is a graceful, feminine, calligraphic handwritten script font. Its charming elegant style makes it perfect for use in your wedding invitations design, monograms, blog headlines or cards. Also, it will look great in gorgeous wedding stationery, typographic designs, posters and much more.
Miss Katherine script includes a full set of gorgeous uppercase, 2 sets of lowercase letters, numerals, a large range of punctuation and 35 ligatures, giving realistic hand-lettered style.
Miss Katherine_symbols is a font with over 36 hand-drawn elements, catchwords, illustrations and swashes and can help to make your design more original. A different symbol is assigned to ever uppercase or lowercase standard character plus numbers 0-9 so you do not need graphics software just simply type the letter you need.
For your comfort symbols that are included in Miss Katherine_symbols.otf font is also saved in vector (EPS 10) and PNG formats. You can choose either to type symbols or to add them as illustrations.
More preview images for this font here Miss Katherine font previews
- Miss Katherine _script.otf
- Miss Katherine _script.woff
- Miss Katherine _script.woff2
- Miss Katherine _Symbols.otf
- Miss Katherine _Symbols.woff
- Miss Katherine _Symbols.woff2
- Miss Katherine _Symbols.eps
- Miss Katherine _Symbols.png
- BONUS! Wedding monograms and logo. PSD file with 5 premade wedding monograms and delicate watercolor background.
- Character map JPG document with listed all glyphs, ligatures, and swashes. Having opening these files during working progress may save your time on searching appropriate glyph.
- Instruction on how to use PUA and
- Instruction on how to help fonts work better in MS Word is also included.
(Need access to TTFs? There’s a link included in the info text file. But for better results, please install and use the .otf file of the font. This open type features such as stylistic alternates and ligatures you can find in .otf file only.)
Extensive language support is included. Western European, Central, and South East European too. Just type a message in the text box below and see if all characters you’ll need are there.
For designers who do have open type capable software: you can access alternates by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
Photo credit (c) Unsplash, Pexels, Splitshire
To check out more about a new product for product previews, hand lettering and giveaways – follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iradvilyuk/