The Kreativ Font Simple License gives you the right to use any item purchased on Kreativ Font Market in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what the Kreativ Font Simple License allows for each item on Kreativ Font Market:
– Personal or commercial use
– Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
– All other items may only be used in a single commercial project.
– For yourself or on behalf of a client
– On its own, or as part of a new work
– When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
– Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
– Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
– Portions of some products may be covered by an open source software license such as the GPL (GNU General Public License). In these cases, any portions of the product not covered by an open source license will be covered by this license.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the Kreativ Font Simple License, please contact the Kreativ Font team.